Monday, December 4, 2017

Because you are my precious

Alhamdulillah for the past first trimester. My first trimester was not really good. Morning sickness almost everyday. Morning, afternoon, night. Until I felt like to give up. It's not easy. Really not easy. My husband not around because we are in a long distance relationship. The moment I need him by my side, I just keep telling myself 'be strong and don't cry'. But the fact was I cried a lot. I just don't want him to feel guilty and worried about my condition. He is working there. Working so hard to give us a better life. I will not complaining at all because my husband is the best husband I ever have. He is a perfect husband and really taking care of me very well.

Dear Allah, I'm stay strong because of you. I love my baby so much. I kept telling my baby to be strong and stay healthy. Please help me being strong for my baby. Please help to make sure my baby grow very well. Please guide us through our journey together.

Dear my precious baby, please keep strong for me. I'm sorry if I make you sick for the past first trimester. I will fighting for you. I will keep strong and and always be healthy for you. Be a good baby inside me. I love you so much my dear baby.  We will make it. InsyaAllah. Let's fighting together my dear baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment